Monday, May 16, 2011

Lido

I had a mental list of cinemas that i will not go to because they are filthy.

1. Lido
2. Shaw @ bugis

Crappy chairs, popcorn everywhere as well as gentle gradient of seats. gentle gradient of seats, means that if some tall fuck is sitting in front of u, u paying $6.50 to watch their head. i once hallucinated saw a rat scurrying across the floor even.

All these are the fucktors that determine if a cinema is bad.

But last week on my date, I accidently went to Lido and it did not look like:





Instead, it was absolutely BREATH-TAKING. I felt like cinderella stepping into the ballroom!

Except i was wearing slippers made of plastic not glass.

The air con was SO freezing cold. the floor was carpeted with royal maroon, the air smelt alpine fresh! the lights were a brilliant gold. i suspect there was a fountain somewhere... spewing NEWater.

They removed the MCdonalds, KFC, LJS and crappy decor. The crappy decor was a REAL eyesore. Probably gave it to some 3rd world country.

Everything is sparkly fresh. even movie posters had golden baubles framing them! The staff was dressed in TUX.

I am removing Lido from the ghastly cinema list FOR SURE.

I wanna watch a movie there. But if u want to watch, PLS bring a jacket. u will freeze i promise u :)

---

sidenote: DO NOT WATCH BEASTLY. it had a crappy plot and i had to stop after 1/2 and hour. simply could not bring myself to continue watching it. the actresses were really BLEH, so i wont even bother.

you would think that having a handsome actor would save the film. NOPE. not if he's looking like



instead of



for a large portion of the time during the show! -_-

ps. pictures from google. i din take photo of the new lido cause i no camera that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment